3m x 6m galvanised walk in chicken run – A good size for most gardens. Approximately 195 square feet, providing loads of space for your chickens or other small animals to enjoy being outside, whilst remaining manageable for most gardens.
Now 15% Off.
Our 3m x 6m chicken runs give a handy 18 square metres of enclosed area.
- Span 3m (across door) approx
- Depth – 6m – approx 20ft
- Leg Height – 1.3m
- Height to peak – 2.1m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and frame
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade option above
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
- PVC part-covers available in ”Options/Extras”
The chicken run becomes an integral part of your animal housing with its strong and sturdy galvanised tubular steel framework. Our standard mesh is 20 gauge one-inch hex, which can be upgraded to one-inch hole, 19g (stronger) welded, or half-inch hole, 19g welded mesh mesh. Just choose your preference when ordering.
This is a highly secure chicken run thanks to its mesh ground skirt around the outside that protects your animals from digging predators.
Order the partial covering to protect your chickens from rain or provide shade. These covers are made from strong PVC and secure to the frame with high-quality elastic bungees for quick removal.