Get 15% Off
The biggest chicken run on our website is this 6m width and 10m deep frame. It comes as standard with one inch hexagonal mesh but our upgrades to welded mesh are also available.
Free part-cover when you upgrade to half inch welded mesh.
The biggest size we have on the website is this 6m x 10m chicken run, approx 20ft x 32ft. Full head height (and more) giving a massive 60 sq/m of space, approximately 640 sq/ft.
- Span 6 m (across door) approx 20ft
- Depth 10m – approx 32ft
- Leg Height – 1m
- Height to peak – 2.6m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and frame
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade above.
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
The 6m x 10m is a truly massive frame giving 60 square metres to those with large flocks. Ideal not only for large quantities of hens but also to birds that need space to fly around. They have been used by people who keep peacocks, owls and parrots but are equally suitable for dogs, cats, rabbits etc.