Terms & conditions
Contract for the Supply of Products or Services
No contract for the supply of products or goods will be deemed to exist between you and Garden Life Ltd unless, and until, an email is sent by Garden Life Ltd to you, confirming that your order has been accepted and payment has been successfully made.
This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Garden Life Ltd of your offer to buy goods or services from Garden Life Ltd and this acceptance is effective regardless of whether or not you receive the e-mail.
Garden Life Ltd are free to withdraw from a prospective contract at any time prior to acceptance. This also applies in the case of any error or inaccuracy in respect of the goods or services, any description applied to the goods or services, the availability of the goods or services, or the order itself.
Availability of Goods.
1. All goods advertised for sale on our site are subject to availability. If an item turns out to be unavailable we will inform you by e-mail or by telephone.
2. We will not charge you for goods that we cannot supply. However we will not be responsible for any damage or losses that you may suffer if we fail to supply goods.
3. We have attempted to display the goods on the site as accurately and fairly as possible but are subject to the available reproduction techniques. Please note that some goods may vary slightly from those displayed as we reserve the right to make ongoing changes.
4. The prices displayed on our site are correct at the time of display. However we reserve the right to alter prices from time to time without notice. When we have accepted an order we will not change the price that applies to that order.
5. We make every effort to maintain prices but these may be subject to variations caused by factors beyond our control.
6. The prices displayed are inclusive of VAT at the current standard rate. VAT is charged on all sales to customers located within the UK or within another member state of the European Community.
7. By placing your order you confirm that you agree to use your correct name, address and contact number and to supply any other details reasonably requested.
8. We accept payment by Visa/MasterCard/Switch/Solo/Maestro or any other credit card identified on our site. Online payments are processed by Paypoint (Lloyds TSB Cardnet). Telephone payments are processed by the same service.
9. Credit and charge card payments are subject to validation and authorisation by the card issuer and we will not be liable for any non-delivery or delay if a card issuer refuses to authorise payment.
10. You may also pay for goods by sterling cheque drawn on a UK clearing Bank but the goods will not be dispatched until the cheque has cleared.
11. Transmission of your debit or credit card number and other details in relation to payment will be at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility or liability for failures in transmission of information deletion, non-delivery or failure to store any communications by you.
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions is to be taken to exclude or restrict rights granted to you by law in respect of goods supplied. Some goods may be the subject of additional warranties or guarantees given by the their manufacturers direct to you.
13. We do not accept responsibility for damage to goods caused by you.
14. We will not be liable to any person for damage or loss arising from the use of goods advertised on our site.
15. Without prejudice to your statutory rights the information contained in this site is provided without warranty and in particular we do not represent or warrant that the information is accurate, complete or current or that the use of this site will be uninterrupted or error free.
16. We will not be responsible for claims relating to the availability of our range, our ecommerce engine, our website, place of purchase or the success or level of sales resulting from these.
Dispatch of Goods
17. We will deliver the goods to the address, which you have given us at the time you make your purchase within 5 working days subject to availability. We send orders by next-working-day courier, but this is not guaranteed. If all, or part of your order does not arrive next working day after dispatch please allow another two working days before contacting us.
18. We will endeavour to ensure that the goods are delivered by any delivery date estimated by us but we cannot guarantee that goods will be delivered by that date. You agree that we will not be liable to you for any loss, damage or charge incurred because of the late delivery of goods.
19. The risk of damage to the goods passes to you once they are delivered to the address specified in your instructions.
20. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it at your own expense & risk. You must inform us within 14 days of receipt and return the item in its original unused condition We will refund the product price and original postage only. This will not include the return postage costs. You can expect to be refunded in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase within 30 days. For items found faulty or not as described, we will replace the item. If this is not possible we will offer a full refund and arrange return of the item at our expence. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
21. Any failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not affect our right to enforce the rest of those terms and conditions.
22. These terms and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
23. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.
At Garden Life Ltd we are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy or all our customers and visitors.
The information collected from customers when using this site is used for billing and administration purposes only and will be kept confidential. Contact information collected will be contact details and payment information (credit or debit card information is not stored by us).
When visitors use the website, information such as the ISP’s domain, the time accessed and the pages visited will be stored by us. This is to analyse the web traffic and improve content of the site.
Cookies used by Garden Life Ltd.
When browsing the internet and using online services, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your web enabled device, this includes small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
Cookies are used to improve services for you, for example:
Enabling a site to recognise your web enabled device so you don’t have to repeat information already given
Recognising that you may already have username and password so you don’t need to enter this every time your requested
Measuring how many people are using the site, so usability can be improved
You can read more about these small files yourself, via the following link Internet browser cookies – what they are and how to manage them.
Garden Life Ltd do not store cookies on our systems.
Third Party Cookies
We use a number of third party suppliers who may also set cookies on their websites. GardenLife Ltd doesn’t control the usage of these cookies. You should check the third party websites for more information about these.
|Vimeo||aka_debug||Remembers vimeo settings||On Exit|
Garden Life Ltd
Registered in England & Wales. Company No 07842946
These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to create reports and to help us improve the overall website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
Garden Life Ltd
Registered in England & Wales.
Company No 07842946