6 feet wide but 20 feet long. Ideal for narrow gardens. Our 12 square meter chicken run is a first rate enclosure constructed to last many years and give you peace of mind with regards to the welfare of your animals.
Now 15% Off.
This high-quality metal run helps ensure that your chickens or other pets won’t be faced with any intruding predators, and they can’t wander off. The wire mesh exterior is woven for chickens and small animals, and the ground skirt deters any animals from digging under the perimeter.
- Span 2m (across door) – approx 6ft
- Depth – 6m – approx 20ft
- Leg Height 1.6m
- Height to peak – 2.1m
- Fully galvanised 38mm tubular steel framework
- Tanalised timber door and frame
- Door 1.8m high x 75cm wide
- Galvanised hinges and bolt
- Strong 20gauge hexagonal wire mesh – 1 inch holes or select an upgrade option above
- Mesh ground skirt all round
- Anchor pegs supplied
- PVC part-covers available in ”Options/Extras”
Our chicken runs are made with extra strong fully galvanised tubular steel frames, with tanalised timber door frames. The standard one-inch 20g hex mesh can be upgraded to stronger one-inch hole, 19g welded mesh, or our ultimate 19g half-inch hole welded mesh. An optional low maintenance PVC partial cover can also be added for times of wet weather.
Due to the excellent strength and durability of the frame, this is a long-lasting chicken run and helps create a secure environment for poultry or other other pets.
Comes with full assembly instructions.